Old October 25th 07, 04:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default SPAM Footer Added to new meeting requests

That is the Outlook Live Maps Add-in for Outlook that you must have downloaded and installed. It is not installed by default. It adds maps and directions to appointments for the convenience of the attendees.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Austin asked: