Old October 24th 07, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Austin

Default SPAM Footer Added to new meeting requests

We setup some users with new install of Outlook 2007. When they
create/edit/save a appointment, nothing is added to body of calendar item.
When they create a new Meeting Request (aka invite people to an appointment),
a footer is added to the body of the meeting request with the following
(partial):

"Free! Download Live Search Maps for Outlook at
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=64085 today!"

I looked for a strange Add-In and looked at stationary setttings - all
default. I looked at the custom form for "Appointment" and the footer isn't
there as well. I didn't see a form for a "Meeting Request".

Any thoughts??

thx