Old October 22nd 07, 03:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jane Corradetti

Default Routing contacts in Outlook 2003

Where I used to work, we used Lotus Notes for our email and we were able to
circulate documents for review and approval by setting up a "routing" for
the document. The routing set up the sequence for sending the document and
as the document moved from person to person, the originator got an email
telling him where there document was. When you got the document, there was
a button that indicated " accept and send to next person" or "reject and
return to originator."
We want to circulate contracts for review and approval. Is there any way to
do this in Outlook 2003?

Thanks!