Old October 20th 07, 04:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Henry H[_2_]

Default How do I COMPLETELY remove Outlook 2007?

I created a copy my original profile: still crashes. Would I possibly have a
different outcome if I created a new profile from "scratch"?

BTW: I tried starting Outlook in Safe mode: ran faster, but still crashed.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

New mail profile.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Henry H asked: