Old October 19th 07, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default About Outlook and this newsgroup....

Roxana wrote:

I'd hardly see it fit to condemn me for a post of "complaint" which
was made 9 days+ after a modicum of replies - which also had my own
return questions posed to them (unanswered) were made.

And if you had spent only one or two days, hell, even two hours, in Google
Groups, EVERY SINGLE suggestion you've now received would have been evident
to you, since EVERY SINGLE suggestion you've received so far has been posted
NUMEROUS times in these Outlook newsgroups, since they're the most likely
solutions. It's really not our jobs to do your due dilgence for you.

In short, there is NEVER justification for complaining about the service you
receive from a newgroup, period.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]