Old October 19th 07, 02:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Roxana

Default About Outlook and this newsgroup....and "customize" freezes.

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Roxana wrote:

I apologize for pestering like this, but before I proceed with that
*quick test* of *.SRS file renaming, is it commonplace to have
several (namely 4) .srs files for one profile ?

snipped

The SRS file name matches the name of the mail profile, so you must have

had
mail profiles named "Outlook" (three of them at various times), "my name"
(four of them at various times), and "another profile" (two of them at
various times), for a total of nine profiles over time, without having
cleaned up the files from the old ones.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Yes, thanks. After my own bit of research and deductive reasoning, I had
already arrived at that conclusion last night.