Old October 18th 07, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default About Outlook and this newsgroup....and "customize" freezes.

Roxana wrote:

Now, what am I trying to find an answer to ? Here ya go Russ:
"Customize" freezes / *re-post* "customize" freezes.

Admittedly, I did *repost*.... after a two day wait - in the *first*
newsgroup I started in. Then, after two further days waiting, I
posted in "Outlook" newsgroup. That is precisely what I mean when I
said that one gets no follow-up to a question and process. If one
must wait two-days for every single query posited.... My word !

There are times when even the people most familiar with Outlook from their
day-to-day use don't know the answer to a question and that only the
developers could answer accurately. In those cases, you won't see any
response to a question. You also won't see the answer for days if the one
person in the world who has seen the problem before doesn't visit these
groups opr does so infrequently. How can you find fault with that?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]