Old October 11th 07, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Amit

Default Outlook 2003 or 2007 ? which one?

Yes you are right.

Actually I'd asked you to provide me the way to create a component such that
there would not be any security alert.

You have already given an answer on how to get INternet Header.

BTW, do you suggest any good book for Outlook 2007?

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

The Internet headers don't exist on the item until after it is received. A
sent item never has PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS (the Internet headers),
even after it's sent out.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Amit" wrote in message
function onConnection( object application ... )
{

Outlook.Application _outlookApplication = (Outlook.Application)
application;
_outlookApplication.ItemSend += ... (ProcessBeforeSend);

}

public void ProcessBeforeSend(object Item ... )
{
Outlook.MailItem mail = (Outloook.MailItem) Item;
// here is the code to read mail header ,and the body and then call web
service that save mail, with attachments into the database.

}

Is that what you are looking for?