Old September 29th 07, 12:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
BillR [MVP]

Default How do I stop OUtlook 2007 from locking up CONSTANTLY......

A new profile created via the Mail icon in Control Panel might help.
Disabling any other add-ins not needed might also help.

--
Bill R
"Patrick Brewer" wrote in message
I INstalled office 2007 enterprise to evaluate whether or not I will put it
on other machines. I upgraded from 2003 version, which worked fine. Now it
is
constantly locking up (Just outlook, i haven't gotten around to check out
the
other products yet). I read that some add-in from adobe (pdf viewer??)
would
cause problems so I removed it but still it constantly crashes. there is
some
nice new features I like, and I really want to explore OneNote, but I need
get over this problem. Any ideas?

OS: XP Pro; 2 GB RAM, lots of HD space, Exhange (on SBS 2003).
Thanks,