Old September 28th 07, 03:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Gerry

Default New email going to Deleted Items Folder

I have a problem slightly similar that email from 1 email address goes to
the deleted items folder all other emails are not affected.

The user has a problem with 22k emails in folders got him to delete all
except 100 so everything else seems ok except for the emails from 1 user
going to deleted items foler.

I have checked and there are no rules set up to make this happen (in fact no
rules set up at all)

What could be the solution

"onemulligan" wrote:

This started a few days ago. When I open Outlook Express all of my new mail
is going directly into the deleted items folder. Can someone tell me how to
fix this. Thank you