Old September 27th 07, 01:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default Hotmail account setup

April wrote:

When I click on the 'root' of my Hotmail account, it shows "The page
cannot be displayed". How do I rectify this?

You don't. The root of a Hotmail account doesn't ever show anything because
it always contains nothing. Why do you expect to see something there?

When I then click on Send/Receive but only my Inbox is updated. How
do I ensure the Bulk Mail is updated as well.

Press Alt-Ctrl-S while viewing your Inbox. Select your Send/Receive group
(probably "All Accounts" and click Edit. Select the Hotmail account and put
a check by the folder named "Junk E-mail". Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]