Old September 27th 07, 05:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Mark

Default Outlook 2007 freezes while Configuring Outlook Accounts

Why do I experience this problem? I have a new computer with Vista and
Microsoft Office 2007. Here is what I have under Add-ins. Which one(s)
should I disable? Will I create more problems for Office 2007 if I do it?

"Active applications Add-ins:
Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Colleague import add-on, Microsoft Outlook Mobile service, Windows search
email indexer,
Inactive applications add-ins:
Calendar Gadget for Windows SideShow, Microsoft access outlook Add-in for
Data Collection and Publishing, Microsoft VBA for Outlook Add-in
Disabled Applications Add-in:
No disabled applications Add-ins"

Mark