Old September 27th 07, 08:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
BillR [MVP]

Default Hotmail account setup

right-click on the root folder then Properties then Home Page tab.

--
Bill R MVP
"April" wrote in message
Thanks, please can you advise where I associate a page with the root
folder?

"BillR [MVP]" wrote in message
The root folder has no page associated with it.

Use Ctrl + Alt + S to access your send receive group settings. Select
your Hotmail account and choose the folders you want to update in Folder
Options.
--
Bill R MVP
"April" wrote in message
When I click on the 'root' of my Hotmail account, it shows "The page
cannot be displayed". How do I rectify this?

When I then click on Send/Receive but only my Inbox is updated. How do
I ensure the Bulk Mail is updated as well.

Thank you.