Old September 25th 07, 12:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default Color coding calendar is not syncing to handheld?

Karen A. from MN Karen A. from wrote:

I have recently went through my calendar and set up color coding
entries for my children's schedules, my work, my personal things.
When I sync my handheld (palm-using the microsoft outlook 2003) the
color coding does not show up and my newly assigned color coding does
not show on my handheld either. What am I doing wrong?

Probably nothing. If you're using Outlook 2003 (and maybe 2002, but I
forget), the only coloring is via label and labels don't sync. There's no
way for your PDA to get the colors because the synch software doesn't
transfer that information.

One other question is there are 10 colored lables on the microsoft
caledar color coding. Can I add additional colors or change the
colors? I would like to have more color options.

Not with Outlook 2003 or earlier. Outlook 2007 has colored categories that
add more color choices.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]