Old September 24th 07, 11:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Karen A. from MN

Default Color coding calendar is not syncing to handheld?

I have recently went through my calendar and set up color coding entries for
my children's schedules, my work, my personal things. When I sync my
handheld (palm-using the microsoft outlook 2003) the color coding does not
show up and my newly assigned color coding does not show on my handheld
either. What am I doing wrong?

One other question is there are 10 colored lables on the microsoft caledar
color coding. Can I add additional colors or change the colors? I would
like to have more color options.
Thanks!
Karen A from MN