Old September 23rd 07, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Lightfoot

Default Outlook Options dialog box truncated

Greetings,
Situation: Setting up Outlook 2007 on a desktop with a display set at
1600x1200. Font size set at normal (the smallest I am presented).
Problem: The Options dialog box under Tools is truncated on the right so
that not all text is visible. Either the box is too small or the font is too
big and I can't find an option to change either.
(I have presented a similar problem to MS support on another dialog box and
they did not have any constructive suggestions.)
Appreciate any help,