Old September 16th 07, 04:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Dr Mark

Default Failed to publish Calendar

I have been searching for this answer all day. thanks it worked for me!!
--
Dr Mark

"John H. Selnæs" wrote:

I experienced the same problem. The solution as I remember it:
Tools | Account Settings ... | Published Calendars | Change Account ...
Selected "Next" on all questions.
(Got a warning that i would have to need to republish my calendars.)
Did NOT sign out of my Live ID account.

John

"Walter Weiss" wrote:

I am using Outlook 2007 connected to an exchange server.

Whenever I try to publish a calendar or a new calendar that I create to
Office Online or my own custom WebDav Server, I get the message

Failed to publish the calendar "Calendar". There was a problem uploading the
file to the server.

There are no other error messages.