Old September 12th 07, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Syahira

Default Recall message from a specific receipient

Well damaged has been done already. Any way thanks for your answer. It helps
me to laugh a bit.(^_^)

"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" wrote:

I don't think you can recall from just one of them, but that's o.k. because
you probably can't recall it from all of them either.

You might consider luring them away from their computer then having an
assistant sneak in and delete the message before they can see it.

Sorry, message recall in Outlook isn't very reliable.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Syahira" wrote in message
Someone please help me how to recall an e-mail that been send to several
receipient but I want to recall only from one of them? thank you