Old September 12th 07, 12:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Rick Altman

Default How does Outlook's auto-complete work?

Thanks, Russ --

Does creating a new profile require that I create a new .pst file, or can I
use the existing one?

RA

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
No setting changed. It works the same as always. It has nothing to do with
your Inbox unless you've sent messages to those senders in the past.
Provide evidence to the contrary. It is far more likely that Outlook has
simply stopped writing to your autocompletion cache, which is common and
is the symptom of a corrupt profile. Create a new Outlook profile to
restore this function.