Old September 10th 07, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Terri

Default Can I color code blocks of time?

Sure you can, just select your time range and then select your color from
Categorize. You don't have to enter anything in the subject.

"wvjoe" wrote:

Is there a way to color code blocks of time on the calendar without actually
entering appointments? For example, I would like to color code 7am to 5pm in
yellow, 5pm to 8pm in green, and 9-10pm in red. I understand that I can
apply color labels to appointments, but I would like to color code the
'block' without having to enter appointments.