Old September 6th 07, 05:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Default Turning off spell check in Outlook 2007

Are you running Outlook in a corporate environment where the options might
be controlled by policy?

wrote in message
ups.com...
For reasons I don't understand, I can't turn off the automatic spell
check in Outlook 2007. If I go to Tools--Options--Spelling, the two
buttons, "Always check spelling before sending," and "Ignore original
message text in reply or forward" are both checked, and grayed out!

It's the kind of thing that will eventually drive me to murder
someone, so please help.