Old January 26th 06, 01:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default emails begin with word 'blank'

Yes, I understand, but does this happen when you begin a New Message, too,
or only when Reply To/Forwarding a RTF (HTML) message you've already
received?

See Frank's reply [I knew that was there somewhere!].
--
~PA Bear

petpathways wrote:
it happens in switching from RTF to text in RTF a grid has appeared out
of no where.
the computer uses XP. the grid remains in replies as well.
andrea

"PA Bear" wrote:

Windows version? New Messages or only Replies To and Forwards? Plain
Text or HTML?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

petpathways wrote:
all of a sudden e mails i send in outlook express are beginnign with
the word 'blank' i am not writing the word. any idea what is
happening? thanks