Old January 25th 06, 10:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
ColTom2

Default Cannot Delete Email from Inbox

Hi:

I have a friend who is using Outlook Express 6 and now cannot Delete any
email from his Inbox..He can move mail to the Sent Items Folder, but not
move mail to the Deleted Items folder.

Is there any simple solution to this problem? I read I thought somewhere
one time where you could delete the Inbox.dbx file, Reboot, and Open Outlook
Express and Windows would rebuild the Inbox. But I am not at all sure about
this procedure and would like confirmation if this is the fix for this
problem. If not, what is the appropriate solution?

Thanks