Old January 25th 06, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ted Zieglar

Default Make text in folders section bigger.

Before you make adjustments, you might be interested in this nifty feature
of XP: the Magnifier. It works the same way as if you were to pass a
magnifying glass over the text. You can find it in Start All Programs
Accessories Accessibility. You may be able to make adjustments, but the
results are not always satisfactory.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Don" wrote in message
I had to change the resolution of my desktop and the text in the folders

and
"From/To/Received" sections of my OE 6 page are now too small for my old

eyes
to read. I've looked all over, including help index, but can't find out

how
to make them bigger.

I suppose I could find the answer more easily if I knew the technical

names
of the sections of the O.E. page, but I couldn't find those either.

I'm generally pretty familiar with changing the display (Appearance, etc.)
properties. I thought the key to it might be somewhere in there, but if

it
is I couldn't find it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Don