Old August 1st 07, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sebastian

Default Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help

Forward 13000 Emails???...it will take me 6 months to forward 13000 emails

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

You have to forward the mail items back to yourself to get them back on the
mail server.

"Sebastian" wrote in message
Dear Member of this Help Forum;
please help..please help me because i have lost all my important emails
and i am so depressed...so sad....please Help....i HAVE SEARCHED THIS
FROUM
BUT NO ONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE....
My story and what i have done :
I have a "Yahoo Small Business Account" with domain name and hosting, and
3
email address from that account. i used to use NO EMAIL CLIENT LIKE
OUTLOOK
at all
and i used to save all my emails on yahoo servers and using yahoo normal
email website to read, send and save all my emails...untill tonight!
tonight i set up outlook 2007 Email Client Software and i did set
up a POP server connection, then when everything was done, it asked me
to download my emails, and that outlook software started to
downloading all my emails from Yahoo server to my computer.....about 13000
important emails downloaded to my computer...and now, when i check my
emails in normal yahoo email website(in my own space), there is nothing
there..everything has
been downloaded to my computer....i DO really need to UPLOAD all my
emails again from my computer back to yahoo servers....I DO need to access
my emails not only in my computer but also in everywhere..i do travel
all the time and i DO need to have access to my emails EVERYWHERE.....i
Do need to upload all my emails from my computer to yahoo servers
AGAIN...please help me....please help me and tell me how can i do this and
upload my emails from outlook (my own computer) to Yahoo servers....at
the moment i have nothing in my email account on yahoo servers and its
empty....please help me...please.....otherwise i will lose my job..thank
you....i cann't sleep tonight...please tell
me that i can UNDO this stupid action...Please help...please.....i DO
look forward to your reply and help....yours, Sebastian