Old July 26th 07, 02:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
nana

Default How to bold appointments in calender

Here's how to BOLD the Subject Line in your Calendar:
1. Be in your CALENDAR view.
2. Click on "View" on the toolbar.
3. Click on "Current View."
4. Click on "Customize Current View."
5. Click on "Other Settings."
You will see what to do next. Good luck!

"slickhead63" wrote:

When I am setting up appointments or adding recurring dates, on the calendar
some are shown in bold and some aren't. I am specifically talking about
B-Day's or anniversaries. I thnk I have the different dates set up the same
(except for specific dates) with all of teh same type of info. But there is
not any consistency that I can see, as to what is bolded and what isn't.