Old July 25th 07, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
slickhead63

Default How to bold appointments in calender

Thank you for your posting to my issue. However I checked, and found all
day events (b-days adn anniversies) that where the only events for that day
to be both in bold and not bold. I still need an answer.
"Brian Tillman" wrote:

slickhead63 wrote:

When I am setting up appointments or adding recurring dates, on the
calendar some are shown in bold and some aren't. I am specifically
talking about B-Day's or anniversaries. I thnk I have the different
dates set up the same (except for specific dates) with all of teh
same type of info. But there is not any consistency that I can see,
as to what is bolded and what isn't.

I don't believe all-day events like birthdays or anniversaries cause the
Date Navigator to display a bold date.
--
Brian Tillman