Old January 26th 06, 03:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Using a drop-down to select a To field

Hello

I am working on an Outlook XP form, and I want to create a drop-down
menu which contains the names of the people I would like the form to be
sent to. Does anyone know of a way to do this? At present, I have
created the drop-down and populated it with email addresses, then made
the To field's default value be the drop-down field. However, when I
try to send the mail, the mail never reaches the receipient.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Dazza