Old July 20th 07, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Alex

Default 554 Transaction Failed

Help!

I have recently downloaded the Outlook 2007 Trial (valid until 31 July) to
evaluate Outlook to handle my free AOL account. After set-up, it worked
great and I have intended to buy when the trial expires. However, yesterday,
it stopped sending e-mail. I receive a msg from system administrator stating: