Old July 17th 07, 04:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
DL

Default Scanpst shows errors

I'll be doing that, thanks

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Try a new mail profile first, and if that does not work, then create a new
..pst file and copy your items from the old to the new.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, DL asked: