Old July 17th 07, 12:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

Default Transfer of data

Sort the messages by date or use Edit | Find to sort within a date window.
Then move all those found to a separate folder. Then when you do File |
Import | Messages only select those folders with the messages in those date
ranges. See www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#4 and www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

Or you can import them all and then use OEX (www.oehelp.com/OEX/) to remove
the duplicates.

steve

"forceten32" wrote in message
Five months ago I switched to a new computer. That computer has now gone
down and I'm back on the original computer, at least temporarily. Both
computers use XE andOE6. How do I transfer all OE files from the downed
computer to the one I'm now using? I want to add to all current files,
not replace since I've been using the current computer for a couple of
weeks.

Since both computers have the same files older than 2/13/07, I realize
that from 2/13 backwards, I will wind up with duplicates of everything on
the current computer after I transfer - unless there is a way around this.

Thanks,

Fred