Old January 16th 06, 01:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Alias

Default block message doesn't work well

Lisa wrote:
Hi all,

I, like everyone else, am tired of receiving Spam. I've blocked all the
various spellings of pen1s and degr3e (I still haven't figured out why these
people think that if I'm not interested when it's spelled correctly that I
would now want it from someone who can't spell them...I mean really, who
would want a degree from a company who can't even spell the friggin'
word???).

Anyway, there are a couple of words that keep slipping past my mail rules.
One is from "Doctor" and the subject line is always "Ultimate Online
Pharmaceutical." Somehow, those emails keep getting in, even though I've set
up a rule to not allow them in. The other word is "Logo," even though I've
spelled it with a capital "I" like they have, etc.

I would certainly appreciate some assistance with this.

Thanks!
Lisa

http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird

Reclaim your Inbox and get rid of spam with Thunderbird's built-in
anti-spam feature.

Alias