Old June 18th 07, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TechieBird

Default show old appointments in calendar

Ah, now I see what you mean.

Are the items still there when you look in the Calendar view? If not, check
your AutoArchive settings.

--
TechieBird
http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com

"pub_bingo" wrote:

Hello yes it is outlook 2003. Is it that after 2 months the appointments are
not active so that is why they do not show on the calendar ie. I can
currenlty see in bold my May appointments but my April calendar is blank
although where were appointments in there (which I can see in the monthly
view - is this the only way to see my old appointments?)
Manys Thanks TechieBird!!