Old January 10th 06, 05:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

Default Lost All Folders in Outlook Express

wrote in message
oups.com...
I ran a registry cleaner program and after using it, when I opened
Outlook Express, my account and folders were gone. I did a search on
my harddrive for .dbx files and all my old files exist. I just don't
know how to get them back into OE. Thank you for the help. Is there
anyway to get my old signature back?

Messages:
File | Import | Messages | Outlook Express 6
Choose the bottom option to import from an Outlook Express store directory.

Signatures:
They're gone unless your registry cleaner saved what it deleted.

Moral:
Don't ever, ever use a registry cleaner.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com