Old January 10th 06, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
C & M Blankenship

Default How do I fix time-out error on OE6?

When I try to send/receive messages I get this message after a few times of
"Your server has not responded after 60 seconds WAIT or STOP" - "A time-out
occurred while communicating with the server. Account: 'mail._.net', Server:
'mail._.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
0x800CCC19" I can access the internet just fine. I can download newsgroups
just fine. I just can't send or receive email. Can anyone help?

--

As always: Peace & Love,
Margie Blankenship