Old June 5th 07, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Anne

Default Installed Outlook 2007;computer won't recognize it as default...

I have installed Outlook 2007 on my PC running Windows Vista Home Premium. I
have set it up as the default mail client in both Outlook and in the start
menu under default programs. BUT I am constantly getting this error message:

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it
as the default mail client.

I get this message on every send and receive AND Outlook will not save my
toolbar preferences, I just get the error.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,