Old June 4th 07, 10:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Anne

Default Error message when I try to copy .pst files to a flash drive

I am copying .pst files from Outlook 2005 running on XP to Outlook 2007
running on Vista home premium. I have read all of the information on this
site and located the files, however, I get this error message when I try to
copy them to a flash drive.

Cannot copy outlook: The process cannot access the file because another
process has locked a portion of the file.

Outlook is CLOSED when I get this error.

My cd burner does not work so I am trying to copy the files on to a flash
drive so that I can transfer them to my new PC.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks