Old June 4th 07, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F.H. Muffman

Default Hotmail account access through outlook 2007 on windows XP

aravind wrote:
So if i pay 20$ per year,do i get access to my email account through
outlook

"F.H. Muffman" wrote:

aravind wrote:
i created a free hotmail account.I have installed outlook 2007.can
you please let me know how to configure my outlook2007 for hotmail?

If you just created the hotmail account (within the past 4+ years, I
forget when the grandfather clause kicks in), then you can't unless
you pay for a premium account.

Officially, yes, you need to get MSN Premium for $9.95 a month -
http://join.msn.com/premium/FAQ.

Unofficially,
http://email.about.com/od/windowsweb..._or_ IMAP.htm
lists some tools that will work with a free account. Your mileage may vary.
--
f.h.