Old May 21st 07, 06:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Vukovics
Default How do I make appointments in someone elses shared calendar?

Hi Amy,

are you using Exchange Server?

Not just be able to see if he's busy.

Do you work without Exchange but with the "Fre/Busy function of Outlook"?

Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool

"Amy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am trying to coordinate calendars. My boss wants me to have access to
calendar to be able to book him appointments. Not just be able to see if
busy. How do I set up appointments in his calendar. It tells me it is a
read only file.