Old February 21st 06, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Mike Matheny

Default Incredimail for office/outlook

http://www.incredimail.com/english/splash/splash.asp

--

Mike Matheny

"Birdkeeper in North Fla."
wrote in message ...
a while ago incredimail was an addon for outlook and office; I had a brand
new computer that was stolen - it had this program up & running, I just
loved
it, but now my wonderful computer is gone; and so is my "creative" email
and
stationery program... this program seems to not be available by Biz-dev
corp
(incredimail ) anymore, and I am here trying to connect with anyone who
has a
working version of this program that they would Zip using win-rar and
send
to me so I could have my favorite creativity program again?
Please??????