Old May 8th 07, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Zee

Default Shortcut to un-hide Outlook 2002 envelope in system tray?

I would like to have a macro to reduce 7 keystrokes down to two, in Outlook
2002.
I would like the macro to un-hide the envelope icon in the lower right
corner of the screen.

I (or anyone) can hide the icon by right-clicking it and selecting "hide
envelope” when we don’t want to be distracted by new email. So, one click!

But…to unhide it takes 8 clicks (tools, options, email, advanced, etc). I
saved one click by adding “Options” to my toolbar, but there have to be more
time savings to be had than that.

I went to try to create a macro myself, but looks like I would have to learn
how to program in VB, and I don’t have time!!! (or the smarts)

Thanks for any possible help,
Zee