Old May 2nd 07, 02:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Alan Cannon

Default Selectively Uncheck "Save Sent Messages..."

Thanks, Michael! This is exactly what I needed. Alan

"Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message

The macro is already written:
http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?...8&cmd=showitem

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?id=2006063&cmd=detail&lang=en&pub=6

Am Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:37:42 -0500 schrieb Alan Cannon:

Platform: Outlook 2003 latest SR and WinXP Pro latest.

I routinely do save sent messages to my Sent Messages folder, but there

are
times when I don't need or want to save the sent message. I would like to
write a macro to uncheck the option on a particular message before
sending
it. In particular, I want to click a button on the tool bar rather than
navigate the multiple mouse clicks via the menus.

I am familiar with VBA in Excel, but have not been able to find a way to
what I want in Outlook.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Alan Cannon