Old April 30th 07, 10:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Michael Bednarek

Default Selectively Uncheck "Save Sent Messages..."

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:37:42 -0500, Alan Cannon wrote in
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba:

Platform: Outlook 2003 latest SR and WinXP Pro latest.

I routinely do save sent messages to my Sent Messages folder, but there are
times when I don't need or want to save the sent message. I would like to
write a macro to uncheck the option on a particular message before sending
it. In particular, I want to click a button on the tool bar rather than
navigate the multiple mouse clicks via the menus.

[snip]

The keyboard is mightier than the mouse:
Alt+v p Alt+n Enter