Old April 29th 07, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Alan Cannon

Default Selectively Uncheck "Save Sent Messages..."

Platform: Outlook 2003 latest SR and WinXP Pro latest.

I routinely do save sent messages to my Sent Messages folder, but there are
times when I don't need or want to save the sent message. I would like to
write a macro to uncheck the option on a particular message before sending
it. In particular, I want to click a button on the tool bar rather than
navigate the multiple mouse clicks via the menus.

I am familiar with VBA in Excel, but have not been able to find a way to
what I want in Outlook.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Alan Cannon