Old April 20th 07, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default unsent email disapeared when electricity shut off...how to find it?

If you were in the middle of composing it when the power went out, you're
outta luck. Sorry.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

jbclem wrote:
I had just finished (but not sent) an important email when my electricity
shut off. When I restarted my computer, this email was gone. Is there
any
chance it might be a temporary file somewhere...and how would I locate it?
I've been trying to duplicate it but have been unsuccessful, so I'd sure
appreciate some help with this.

Regards, jc