Old April 18th 07, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Janet

Default Outlook Express ~ Missing Posts.

It may be coincidental, but, since I installed the last Microsoft Updates for
my Win XP PC., none of which were IE or OE, on 11th April 2007, I am mising
posts I have made to Yahoo Groups, and Rootsweb mailing groups. In both I
subscribe for individual mail receipts. My posts are arriving at the
website, but I am failing to receive the copies of my posts in the usual way.
I have not changed my OE6 configuration. It is set to leave a copy of the
post on the server for a number of days.
My ISP (Tiscali) states it is not their problem, all aspects of the service
running 100%. I have let Yahoo know about it.
I went back to a Restore Point i.e. 10th April, but it seemed to have slowed
up my PC. I have plenty of HD and Memory; might have been Avast! Anti Virus
that didnt like it.
Your advice would be appreciated. BTW I posted this to another Forum Windows
Updates and though I checked the box to Notify me of replies, I didnt get the
one response, and was referred here.