Old February 4th 06, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default IPM.NOTE - Save to specific Folder

The registry substitution method for replacing a message form with a custom form is broken for incoming messages in Outlook 2003, so you'll need to use code. There are a variety of methods for working with incoming items, including the Application.NewMailEx event and the other methods shown at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/zaphtml.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Carlos" wrote in message ...
I successfully implemented Sue Mosher solution to save journal items to a
specific folder ( Microsoft Outlook Programming - Listing 18.3), Sue mentions
it does not work properly for a message form. Not sure if if can not be done
or does not work as is. I want to implement a simmilar approach so that when
email messages from specific users arrive, or are sent to them, I either move
them or copy them to a Public Folders Journal. I am trying to do so by
modifying the IPM.Note form and using VBScript code in the form and then
replacing the default IPM.NOTE form. I have not been able to figure out the
changes needed or which events I could use. I have the functionality working
but I end up with a second copy of the outgoing message in the out box.

Has anyone figure out the correct procedure to accomplish this? THanks
--
Carlos