Old April 12th 07, 01:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Sjocan

Default Set the environment variable

yes Bill,

In "My computer" - "Properties" - "Advanced" - "Environment Variables" -
section "system Variables" edit "Path" and add "C:\Program
Files\DominoForOutlook" accept and then it should work on the condition you
installed DAMO in that standard directory "C:\Program Files\DominoForOutlook"

Be also aware of the previous notes I made, if using Notes mail and Outlook
2007 together, you will see that not all activities are synchronized and
therefore both systems will contain part of the data.

Because of this, I returned to Outlook 2003 and am still unhappy.
Microsoft is providing a solution, but the installation is quite complex and
I did not try it yet.

hopefuly this helps

"Bill" wrote:

So, I need to know what you mean by set the environment variable. What is the variable name I am assigning the value of "C:\Program Files\DominoForOutlook" too?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com