Old April 7th 07, 01:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Rob Schneider

Default Cannot Attach File with Outlook 2007

Folks,

Just recently installed Outlook 2007. Been using Outlook for 10 years,
so I thought I new what I was doing. Everything tried seems to work,
but cannot attach a file to an email. Use the Insert, Attach a file
menu/buttons. I point the file of interest in the dialog box, press the
"insert" button (bottom right corner). Nothing happens. The attachment
box does not appear below the subject line.

I am able to insert an "object", e.g a contact record, and the
attachment box does then appear below the subject line showing reference
to the attachment.

Is there some sort of security setting I'm missing?