Old April 7th 07, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Dyanlyn

Default Can not send mail

I forgot to mention previously....when I was talking to my isp comcast today,
I set up my comcast email address in outlook express per her instructons, it
failed to send mail also. TY again
--
Dyan

"PA Bear" wrote:

Has this account /ever/ worked in OE, Dyan? (No way is "funzines.com" a
POP3 server.)
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

Dyanlyn wrote:
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Sunny-PSP', Server:
'funzines.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:08:00 -0700, Dyanlyn wrote:

I have my own website and have been using that server.........just
yesterday OE 6 would not send my mail...I am getting mail, but can not
send mail......help!

Any error messages?